Welcome! Our Free Grants Community would not possible without you! Your questions and answers will contribute to a larger body which enables others offering and seeking grants.
In 2014, we partnered with USA Grants to provide a more comprehensive community. USA Grants covers a broader range of topics with a clever reputation point-based system. The community also benefits from more staff members.
Visit USAGrants.us to ask questions and participate in the community.
As always, we ask that you obey certain guidelines and rules as you contribute. Failure to do so may cause us to ban or block your account.
Discover your program today!
Visit USA Grants to ask questions and participate in the community.
- We do not have a “link exchange” program. Community edits that promote a commercial website which does not appear to offer a legitimate service will not be tolerated. In general, this is not a place to promote your own website, tool, or service.
- All users and their content must be treated with respect. We expect all participants to maintain etiquette while posting.
- Plagiarizing or otherwise copying materials available elsewhere online or in print is strictly prohibited. We do not wish to infringe on anyone's copyrights and will maintain strict conformance with this guideline. Regular checks will be performed to guarantee posted information as original.
- Be bold in adding facts, correcting grammar and generally fixing problems. The whole community benefits when we act proactively to produce high quality pages.
- This site's sole language is English. As such, we expect contributions to follow standard English rules pertaining to capitalization, punctuation, spelling and formatting. Our community site is focused on aid in the United States.
- Though we hold to the rules strictly, we are particularly forgiving to first-time editors who make small changes and may make mistakes. Unless we are given reason to suspect otherwise, we assume that people are trying to help, not hurt our community. As we provide this service free of charge, we hope that you will likewise contribute in good faith and to the best of your abilities. We look forward to people sharing their experiences and their expertise for the benefit of us all.