Welcome! We are a community that aims to provide great information as well as to help people help each other. To that end we encourage our readers to become users on our site.
As a user you are authorized to log in and enter questions, suggest edits to some articles, and provide answers to questions others may ask. that way we can all benefit from each person's particular experience and expertise.
Interested? You will see a Login button at the bottom left-hand corner of this page. By clicking that button you can register as a new user on the Login page. Once you do that you may immediately login.
Some pages are open to community content. Please improve these articles with your own experiences and expertise:
We ask that you obey these guidelines and rules as you contribute to our site. Failure to do so may cause us to have to delete your account and block your IP address.
Don't like this format? Be Social with Us on your favorite online network instead.
Discover your program today!
- Make meaningful edits to pages. Deleting large sections is not accepted.
- We do not have a “link exchange” program. Community edits that promote a commercial website which does not appear to offer a legitimate service will not be tolerated. In general, this is not a place to promote your own website, tool, or service.
- All users and their content must be treated with respect. We expect all participants to maintain etiquette while posting.
- Plagiarizing or otherwise copying materials available elsewhere online or in print is strictly prohibited. We do not wish to infringe on anyone's copyrights and will maintain strict conformance with this guideline. Regular checks will be performed to guarantee posted information as original.
- Be bold in adding facts, correcting grammar and generally fixing problems. The whole community benefits when we act proactively to produce high quality pages.
- This site's sole language is English. As such, we expect contributions to follow standard English rules pertaining to capitalization, punctuation, spelling and formatting. Our community site is focused on aid in the United States. If you are from another country and looking for help, please let us know on our Community General Talk page.
- We hope that you will provide links in pages to other articles. These links should be mostly internal. When looking to post an external link, look first at whether it is to a site that we already discuss. We can see what websites we have reviewed in our Domain Discuss section.
- Though we hold to the rules strictly, we are particularly forgiving to first-time editors who make small changes and may make mistakes. Unless we are given reason to suspect otherwise we assume that people are trying to help, not hurt our community site. As we provide this service free of charge, we hope that you will likewise contribute in good faith and to the best of your abilities. We look forward to people sharing their experiences and their expertise for the benefit of us all.